Recent Fire Damage Before & After Photos

Crawlspace Fire


This was a fire that started in the crawlspace. The fire was caused by a wire in the crawlspace and it had ignited the insulation. The fire did not spread to th... READ MORE



Damaged Bathroom


This was a smoke damage caused by something being left on the stove unattended in a home in Santa Rosa. These pictures show just one room of the home that was a... READ MORE



Fire Damage in Bathroom


This was a fire caused by an electrical issue in a home in Santa Rosa. These pictures show just one room of the home that was affected. You can see the smoke da... READ MORE



Kitchen Fire Damage


This was a fire in Santa Rosa. We were called in and hired to perform cleaning in the home. We had to clean the entire home due to the fire. The fire started in... READ MORE



Fire in Parking Garage


This is from a fire in Santa Rosa. The fire occurred in the parking garage of an active adult community. The smoke from the fire had traveled to the above units... READ MORE



Board Up


This is a fire that happened in Santa Rosa. The owner hired us to do the board up only. We had a crew go to the job site as soon as we received the call for the... READ MORE



Fires in a Church


These pictures are of a church. Someone had broken in and set multiple small fires throughout the property. We were called and arrived on site the same day to b... READ MORE



Fire Damage Cleanup


This fire damage was the result of a microwave that caught on fire. The fire was contained to the kitchen; however, the smoke damage affected various areas in ... READ MORE